Chip is here for the long haul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip is here for the long haul

Just purchased a $1.1 million place in Haddonfield, NJ. Complete with indoor pool and home theatre.

No doubt he's drafting his "franchise QB" next year, and after the Mariota fiasco he will do whatever it takes to get whoever he wants.
    "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Horray!!

Comment

Originally posted by ReidsArmy View Post
      Just purchased a $1.1 million place in Haddonfield, NJ. Complete with indoor pool and home theatre.

No doubt he's drafting his "franchise QB" next year, and after the Mariota fiasco he will do whatever it takes to get whoever he wants.
      I want you out at the wall
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        I want you out at the wall
        Maybe you should just get a room.

Comment

Originally posted by ReidsArmy View Post

Said it before and ill say it again, Paxton Lynch..

Comment

Investment property.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Investment property.
              Completely agree. Kelly is owed a lot of money from the Eagles for the rest of his contract.

This means nothing.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Airbnb.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  Airbnb.
                  Diversification.

Seriously if you have a lot of money it only makes sense to put the money into different types of investments.

Plus this particular investment is good PR for Kelly. See the initial poster.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Kelly

I've been saying this all-along, I don't think these's any chance he's not here through at least next season.
                    Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
                    www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

It probably just a nice place for his goomah.

Comment

Hmmm ... diverse investing?

Could be a grow house ... check the electric bills.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

A million for a house ain't shit, he just spent 13 million on Sham, what did that get him?

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            Completely agree. Kelly is owed a lot of money from the Eagles for the rest of his contract.

This means nothing.
                            What does mean something is that Lurie is not going to fire the HC when he just gave him personnel control. You don't do that unless it's a 2-3 year plan. Chip is here for 2 more at least.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Kelly has to miss the playoffs this season and next season to no longer be the coach of the eagles

Comment

Working...
                              X