if you think its dumb to think about shit-canning Brett Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you think its dumb to think about shit-canning Brett Brown

you haven't been watching the biggest turnover-fest I've ever seen. More turnovers than in a KG wet dream.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    you haven't been watching the biggest turnover-fest I've ever seen. More turnovers than in a KG wet dream.
    I don' think they run any plays. They just let their shitty players shoot as much as possible. I think that is the plan though, so you keep Brown. Hopefully it doesn't set back Noel and Okafor.
    Last edited by tjl88; 11-20-2015, 09:52 PM.
    It IS About Me Asshole
    -----------------------
    Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Respectfully disagree. They have very little talent yet play hard every single night. No coach could win with this slop. Pop said he would have quit after a few weeks. Dude deserves a shot once they actually have players.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I can't believe he hasn't quit yet. There is one legit starter on that team, one legit bench role player and borderline role player. The rest are not nba players.

Comment

I think Okafor and Noel are legit starters. Noel is probably my favorite player. Rest is crap. Guys who literally don't belong in the NBA.

Comment

Okafor is a starter. Noel is a roll player that may develop into a starter type imo. Covington is a borderline role player in the nba, probably not. The rest of that roster is complete dogshit. McConnell, Grant, Thompson, Holmes, Sampson, Canaan, Pressey do not belong in the Nba.

Comment

Noel will never be a big scorer but I think he does a lot of other things really well. We'll see. Rest of team is def crap though. Really, really bad lol.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                Respectfully disagree. They have very little talent yet play hard every single night. No coach could win with this slop. Pop said he would have quit after a few weeks. Dude deserves a shot once they actually have players.
                I think that's false. They play as hard as any team in the league. It just looks like they try harder cuz they can't play. In fact, the Bulls game I went to, the Bulls beat them to most loose balls and got on ground more, ultimately wanted it more
                I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

31 turnovers in a game is beyond ridiculous

Mind numbing
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

A TO every 90 seconds is nearly impossible. Not even 40 minutes of hell could cause that. Let alone NBA half court D

Comment

My old man would disagree with you. He thinks McConnel is going to be good.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The radio crew sounds disgusted night after night. When they had 17 in the first half the other night it was sounding like some of the gags in Major League.
                        Last edited by BigSlizz; 11-21-2015, 10:55 AM.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'll promptly report to the wall.

Comment

No the sixers will you will stay

Comment

I get that

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              And a coaching change might not help at all. But I do put these historic turnover levels on the coach. All this losing seems to be wearing on him too. I'm sure when he signed up for this he wasn't envisioning it being this bad for this long.
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X