• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O-H-I-O

D-O-N-E
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Got em!!

Comment

Still won it last year though!! And they beat Penn State!

Comment

[QUOTE=hoythunter12;1833992]Still won it last year though!! And they beat Penn State![/QUOTE

WOW BEATING PENN STATE HAS BEEN A REAL ACHIEVEMENT LATELY.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Living in central PA that is an achievement.

Comment

A,O, Oh way to go O-H-I-O

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            D-O-N-E
            The farms of Ohio
            Had been replaced by shopping malls
            And Muzak filled the air
            From Seneca to Cuyahoga falls
            Said, a, o, oh way to go Ohio

Comment

I do feel bad for EIO

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              The farms of Ohio
              Had been replaced by shopping malls
              And Muzak filled the air
              From Seneca to Cuyahoga falls
              Said, a, o, oh way to go Ohio
              But I'm fine seeing tOSU go down. Fuck them.
              DB

Comment

They lost to a good team

No shame in that. The streak was gonna end sometime. Just gotta start another streak.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter12 View Post
                  Still won it last year though!! And they beat Penn State!
                  this is your reply? horrible.

Comment

OSU has been kept alive by a shit schedule this year, I'm actually really surprised at how well they played MSU.

Urban Meyer is an absolute disgrace, anyone who roots for that scum bag deserves to be an OSU fan.

It seriously amazes me how they went from tressel to Meyer, you really can't make that shit up. Couldn't be happier they lost tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                      OSU has been kept alive by a shit schedule this year, I'm actually really surprised at how well they played MSU.

Urban Meyer is an absolute disgrace, anyone who roots for that scum bag deserves to be an OSU fan.

It seriously amazes me how they went from tressel to Meyer, you really can't make that shit up. Couldn't be happier they lost tonight.
                      dont forget MSU was without their (likely NFL first-round draft choice) QB

Comment

This is a typical hater argument

Ohio St isn't unlike any major college football program. They ALL schedule cupcake teams. The system is designed to make it a necessity to do so. No team can have a non conference schedule of nothing but top ten teams. The team in the city where you live, scheduled such non conference powerhouses as Texas St. and Chattanooga. Let's also not forget that schedules are made years in advance. Four years from now, UTEP could be the tenth ranked team in the country. Not likely, but possible. As far as the conference schedule, it's not Ohio State's obligation to make sure that Illinois or Indiana have good football programs. However, if you look at the Big Ten at the beginning of week 12, Ohio St. Michigan St., Iowa, Northwestern, Michigan, and Wisconsin were all ranked in the top 25. Iowa is going to be in the top four, but they don't play Ohio St., Michigan St., or Michigan this year. Is that their fault ? No. That's just how the schedule works out. All any team can do is play whose on their schedule, and win the games.
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

FSU's program isn't exactly a beacon of integrity.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                            FSU's program isn't exactly a beacon of integrity.
                            Yeah but that kind of speak is best saved for an FSU hate thread.

It still remains true that there is no more of an unlikeable douche in all of college sports than urban Meyer.
                            Last edited by broadstreetparade; 11-22-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Why ?

Yeah but that kind of speak is best saved for an FSU hate thread.

It still remains true that there is no more of an unlikeable douche in all of college sports than urban Meyer.
                              Because he wins ?

Comment

Working...
                              X