Sanchize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchize

..now has 18 turnovers in 11 games with the Iggles.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

That's a sanchize record.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

If you need him next year he will be building the wall
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Fumbling the bricks I bet.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

having said that...

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          ..now has 18 turnovers in 11 games with the Iggles.
          ...I like the speed with which he runs the offense. Dan LeBatard said today that Sam Bradford looks like a kid wearing a Halloween costume pretending he's Sam Bradford. The Bulb laughed.
          DB

Comment

Working...
          X