I uped the kool aid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I uped the kool aid

To 50cc on sunday. But it didn't help. I am showing no improvement. The ekg monitor is still showing atrial flutter. We are staying in icu for a few more days. Dr.zubaz will be back in on Friday for further evaluation.

Even if they were mathematically eliminated....

You would be drinking the Kool-Aid. If they moved out of Philadelphia, you would move with them and drink MORE Kool-Aid.

Comment

You were duped when they uped your Kool-Aid.

Weren't you?

Comment

Yes so true. How u been. Was thinking of you a couple weeks, someone mentioned halupki, and I was like, besides my moms, grandma zoli recipe are the best.

Comment

Good, good. I was trying to find you online and....

...I saw an aerial shot of your house. I know it was your house because I saw the Zubus in the driveway! Hahaha! I think I also found some stuff about what you do, but like Ellsworth it made no sense to me. Is it some kind of software to manage your business or some sh*t? Well whatever. I think I actually perfected the stuffed cabbage. I've had problems with the rice being a little hard at times, so what I do now is add a little more water into the meat/rice mixture when I'm making it. Comes out great every time! You're the only one that likes it at the 'GAYte though. All these other dopes just want tomato pie. The young dudes don't even know what stuffed cabbage is!

Comment

Hey...wait a minute...

Comment

My grandmother used to make those, one of my favorite things ever.

Comment

OK OK!

I'll make it for youz guys. Especially Donnie! He's a good kid.

Comment

Kool Aid is being pulled off ventilator. Time of death , thanksgiving day 1530.

Comment

I might finally be done.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X