Adam Schefter REPORTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Schefter REPORTS

appearing on Sirius XM NFL Radio, ESPN's Adam Schefter said "momentum and signs seem to be piling up against a Chip Kelly return to Philadelphia."
    Schefter added that the two sides are "sick of each other." The Eagles have greatly underachieved this year, compiling a listless 4-6 record while playing in arguably the league's worst division. Kelly's offense has been particularly disappointing as the Eagles have averaged just 22.9 points per game, well down from last year's 29.6. A host of college teams will be interested in Kelly if he becomes available this offseason.
    Last edited by thegodfather; 11-24-2015, 08:32 PM.

Please let this be true...

Comment

I was on the Chip wagon. New ideas, and for the first two seasons had this team moving forward and look to be setting up for bigger things. That is until this spring. Won a fight with Howie, who might of been over his head as well, for power and changed too many things. You just can't replace the players he did or plug and play like you do in college. He's coaching men now and I think that the men on this team have turned on his college mind.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...re-with-eagles
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

The modern day "reporter" can say a vague statement like that with no accountability. If he's right he's the next Nostradamus and if he's wrong he still has his job and no one remembers.

Comment

I heard it live on the radio

The entire statement was pure speculation on his part. I thought he was better than that.
          "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Comment

Chip has to miss the playoffs this season and next to no longer be the coach.

Comment

"...momentum and signs seem to be piling up..."

In other words, "I want to churn up some noise because I can't find anything factual to report on."

Comment

Well, then he may as bail now

Originally posted by smg View Post
                Chip has to miss the playoffs this season and next to no longer be the coach.
                because he isn't going to have a competent QB next year or by 2017.
                You think its a joke!?!

Comment

The kid out of Cal looks interesting, as a Chip type of QB goes.

Comment

No matter how this plays out Chip will make the first move to get out of here. His ego is too big to let himself get fired. That's why I think there is a chance he jumps after this year. It will be his last chance to look like it is his choice.

Comment

He probably doesn't care but I can't imagine he would be welcomed back in the NFL if he did that. Joins team, gives/trades away what are viewed as his best players, bad trade for a qb, team collapses.

That's not a resume an NFL owner (except maybe Lurie) would covet.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by schuylkilli_igg View Post
                        because he isn't going to have a competent QB next year or by 2017.
                        Yeah you have a point. But usually a coach has to miss the playoffs 3 years in a row so looks like that will happen

Comment

Working...
                        X