This cowpie game is so enjoyable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This cowpie game is so enjoyable.

After the talking douchebags expound for two weeks how fucking great Romo is, we are treated to him being showcased.

He's always been a smug piece of shit and he's certainly proving that today.

Never won a fucking thing........and never will.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      After the talking douchebags expound for two weeks how fucking great Romo is, we are treated to him being showcased.

100% agree, ROMO the savior is having a Sanchez type game.

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I watched 1 quarter and turned that shit off

Comment

Not unlike Butt fumble and Bradford...Your whole team sucks ass...90 points given up in 2 games....LOL

Comment

Well as bad as the eagles are, the cowgirls are worse

so we have that going for us, which is nice
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              so we have that going for us, which is nice
              How so? At least our defense doesn't give up 90 points in 2 games, and we don't have the worst coach in the NFL. We were without our starting QB for 7 games...You guys have no excuse, other than being pathetic, as the whole team has quit on your guru coach. The truth is, no one from this crappy division will win one playoff game.

Comment

a team that can't win 1 game without its starting qb sucks

Offense and defense.
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

How so? Look at the standings you brain dead asshole!

Originally posted by fottball+life View Post
                  How so? At least our defense doesn't give up 90 points in 2 games, and we don't have the worst coach in the NFL. We were without our starting QB for 7 games...You guys have no excuse, other than being pathetic, as the whole team has quit on your guru coach. The truth is, no one from this crappy division will win one playoff game.
                  Or is the math too difficult for you?

Bwahahahahahaha!
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

How could anything be enjoyable right now

Comment

Hey! I've got a wonderful wife, I've got a friend like you, and it's turkey day

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                      How could anything be enjoyable right now
                      Fuck the Iggles. I've given up on the entire NFL. I watch for amusement, period.

Haven't lost one second of sleep this year.

Comment

I meant football-wise how could anything be enjoyable

Comment

Well, watching the shit cowpies and Romo getting their asses handed to them

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                          I meant football-wise how could anything be enjoyable
                          Is enjoyable to me. They're such fucking low life scum it makes my heart sing. Otherwise, the NFL just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Comment

Or is the math too difficult for you?

Bwahahahahahaha!
                            OK..let me put it this way. The Giants will win the division and the rest will be sitting home. Now the only thing left undecided is who will get the higher draft pick. I assume it will be Dallas, but the Eagles are behind us. Both teams suck at this point...But the last 2 games played indicate that Philly sucks worse. Is that too hard for u to understand?
                            Last edited by fottball+life; 11-26-2015, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Like I said.........

Originally posted by fottball+life View Post
                              OK..let me put it this way. The Giants will win the division and the rest will be sitting home. Now the only thing left undecided is who will get the higher draft pick. I assume it will be Dallas, but the Eagles are behind us. Both teams suck at this point...But the last 2 games played indicate that Philly sucks worse. Is that too hard for u to understand?
                              Who has the better record?

Tough concept to grasp, douchebag?

Comment

Working...
                              X