The Panthers are the antithesis of the Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Panthers are the antithesis of the Eagles

Everything about them. From their alpha male QB, to their coaching, to the way they are bought into each other. It's a treat to watch.

When you have a real, honest to goodness defense, not a fake, pretend, over-hyped one, you can play QB without a care in the world. Oh and a OL that is nasty helps too!

Comment

Originally posted by Speed_Kills View Post
      When you have a real, honest to goodness defense, not a fake, pretend, over-hyped one, you can play QB without a care in the world. Oh and a OL that is nasty helps too!
      I wish the Eagles had their DC. Oh wait....

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        And their qb.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The Panthers last year were just as shitty as the eagles are this year. What changed?

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            Not sure if you were one but many on the bored called for McDermott's head and I argued that it was the personnel on the field, not the DC that should go.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Dean View Post
              Not sure if you were one but many on the bored called for McDermott's head and I argued that it was the personnel on the field, not the DC that should go.
              I disagree, it's the DC Job to come up with schemes no matter who is on the field. What do you think they get paid for?

Comment

Working...
              X