Giants fans are thrilled tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants fans are thrilled tonight

and I've already faced a rash of shit. Ahhhhh the joys of being an Eagles fan in Central Jersey.

Pretty much guaranteed to make the playoffs if they can play half decent. Yay.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You might not feel the same, but........

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      and I've already faced a rash of shit. Ahhhhh the joys of being an Eagles fan in Central Jersey.
      It sure beats the shit out of the fucking foreskins winning this shit division.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Yeah but so what, they blow too

They have no shot in the playoffs so who cares
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

The Redskins for you are what...

.....the Giants are for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            They have no shot in the playoffs so who cares
            Ahh fuck you thats what we all said in 2011 and they won a fucking superbowl im sick of this shit we fucking suck and never catch breaks like that.. those fucking dicks will get in a pull off some sort of miracle and we will have to drown in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abarlam View Post
              Ahh fuck you thats what we all said in 2011 and they won a fucking superbowl im sick of this shit we fucking suck and never catch breaks like that.. those fucking dicks will get in a pull off some sort of miracle and we will have to drown in it.

No one in the NFC is beating Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                Pretty much guaranteed to make the playoffs if they can play half decent. Yay.
                Well they play the skins, dolphins, and jets which look to be 3 wins
                Last edited by smg; 11-26-2015, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                  Well they play the skins, dolphins, and jets which look to be 3 wins
                  Right and 8-8 maybe 7-9 cause i think the skins beat the Giants this week will win this sorry division... why couldnt we suck last year like this maybe we could have Mariota?? hahahahhahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Abarlam View Post
                    Right and 8-8 maybe 7-9 cause i think the skins beat the Giants this week will win this sorry division... why couldnt we suck last year like this maybe we could have Mariota?? hahahahhahahah
                    8-8 sounds about right

Comment

Working...
                    X