Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know abut your Public TV station, but right now.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know abut your Public TV station, but right now.....

I'm watching Arlo (no, not that douchebag) Guthrie celebrating the 50th anniversary of Alice's Restaurant on Maryland PBS.

It makes me feel like dropping a tab. Good stuff.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

SAW HIM IN OCEAN CITY N.J. FEW YEARS AGO. HE DIDN'T PLAY ONE NOTE OF ALICE'S, BUT WHO COULD BLAME HIM. HE MUST BE SO TIRED OF IT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

J.did I see you in the crowd singing.lol. good stuff. Btw, did you get your package in the mail?

Comment

Zoobs!!!! Yes, that was me with the long hair wig.......

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
        J.did I see you in the crowd singing.lol. good stuff. Btw, did you get your package in the mail?
        Singing my heart out.

I was away and just picked up the mail yesterday. Abby and I were knocked out by the wonderful package mixed in with the bills and junk mail. Was going to send you an e-mail tomorrow about what a great and welcome surprise. They look great; wore them today for the game for all the good that did. Thank you so much for the thought.

I hate to say it, but right now the Iggles don't deserve a fan like you. Hope your Thanksgving was great.

JERRUH!
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
        X