I AM SO TIRED OF THESE NFL, PRO SPORTS PLAYERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM SO TIRED OF THESE NFL, PRO SPORTS PLAYERS

GETTING PAID HUGE CONTRACTS, THEN NOT WORKING, CARING WHEN THEY GET ON THE FIELD, COVERING THEIR OWN ASSES, STEALING MONEY FROM EVERYONE, OWNERS, FANS, FUCKING WITH OUR VERY SPORTS SOULS?

CAN WE/ I AS FANS JUST SAY FUCK IT, I'M DONE? IS IT SO INGRAINED IN OUR PSYCHE THAT WE CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT?

THESE PLAYERS, SOME ADMITTEDLY, SAY THEY GET A BIG CONTRACT AND STEAL MONEY NOT CARING OR EVEN TRYING ON THE FIELD, JUST BEING LAZY FUCKS .

ALTHOUGH THE FRIENDSHIPS I HAVE MADE WOULD NOT BE, IF IT WERE NOT FOR PRO SPORTS.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-27-2015, 12:03 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

I hear ya and that's why I'm a bigger fan of the college game and it's been that way for me for quite awhile. Not to mention the vibe is different at the college level with the students and bands giving it a different flavor and energy than most college football stadiums but the Eagles were always one of most-college-like atmospheres in the NFL until they started sucking the life outta the fanbase with their horrendous play.

Although they have a very spotty football history the wife and I were at the '06 Rutgers-Louisville(#3 in the country at the time) game and I have to say that was quite possibly the most exciting sporting event I've ever attended...the stadium was bedlam in the 2nd half when they came roaring back to win in stunning fashion. There must've at least 10,000 fans on the field afterwards...kinda cool.

Comment

Was there too. Agreed. Closest thing in the Linc that I was there for was prob the TO return game.

We were watching the end of the Monmouth - ND basketball game last night and the Monmouth players were celebrating like crazy people in the locker room after the game. Absolutely hilarious. Wife says, "this is better than anything in pro sports." She might be right.
      Last edited by McCarthy12; 11-27-2015, 01:46 PM.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
      X