Amnesty for the Chip Shippers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amnesty for the Chip Shippers?

They were dealing out a lot of crap against the voices of reason. Some sort of atonement should be required. Winnie the Pooh forehead tattoos? Or is silent shame enough?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

no amnesty. and praise for the master and commander for hesitating to buy in.

Comment

This is real fucking lame, my man

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      They were dealing out a lot of crap against the voices of reason. Some sort of atonement should be required. Winnie the Pooh forehead tattoos? Or is silent shame enough?
      don't be that guy.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

anyone who was called out ruthlessly for not going all in should have open season on the hard core tormentors.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          It's so easy and cowardly to be happy for losing. Way to take a real stand. You're a loser.

What a real limb to go out on, to think that an Eagles regime will fail and then have the nerve to rub it in true fans faces. Thank god you never actually leave the 570 area code you bum
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

It ain't over until the fat man sings

nm
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Giggling and clapping like little bitches
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

This has been an shameful season for the board. We've never been kool-aid drinkers before. But the Cult of Kelly kept getting louder and more obnoxious as Chump made blunder after blunder. Even IronEagle was getting called out. Pathetic.
                Last edited by Maniac; 11-27-2015, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Chip's rubbing it in your face. And you love the taste.

Comment

The eagles are terrible and you couldn't be more happy. I'd rather be a chip licker than be in the middle of a blowbang with Anthony and cockcraverpete.

Comment

So you haven't watched the last two games?

It's more likely that Kelly downs a bottle of sleeping pills than the Eagles win a playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        I'd rather be a chip licker than be in the middle of a blowbang with Anthony and cockcraverpete.
                        Anthony and CCPete didn't destroy the Eagles. Why do you still worship Chip Kelly?

Comment

Better than being the guy who fell in line with the Chip Kelly bully boys.

Comment

jeeze it's over when the season is over and/or chip gets shit-canned

I know you're just shit stirring, what else is there to do?
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Okay, I get it. You're not watching.

Comment

Working...
                              X