Crab fries are disgusting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crab fries are disgusting

Way too salty and that cheese sauce is like they melted down the cheapest government cheese they could find in a dirty microwave.

Eww. Can we stop pretending these are good please? The world of junk food in Philadelphia has so many actually good things.
    Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 11-27-2015, 05:19 PM.

TO EACH HIS OWN. WHEN I LIVED IN PHILLY I WAS GOING TO ORIGINAL LOCATION SINCE 79'. CRAB FRIES, MUSSELS IN WHITE AND USED TO GET PITCHER BLACK AND TAN.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      TO EACH HIS OWN. WHEN I LIVED IN PHILLY I WAS GOING TO ORIGINAL LOCATION SINCE 79'. CRAB FRIES, MUSSELS IN WHITE AND USED TO GET PITCHER BLACK AND TAN.
      See, with some actual seafood to do some dipping in they might be decent. But just extra salty fries with some terribad cheese sauce it's no good.
      Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 11-27-2015, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
        Way too salty and that cheese sauce is like they melted down the cheapest government cheese they could find in a dirty microwave.

Eww. Can we stop pretending these are good please? The world of junk food in Philadelphia has so many actually good things.
        That is because you bought them from garbage Chickie's and Pete's, the place is overrated and a Hype joint.

Comment

I DON'T GO ENOUGH SINCE I MOVED TOWARD QUAKERTOWN. I WOULD STILL GO IF I WAS CLOSER. LOVE C&P.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post

And they have a awful smell

Comment

It's fucking Old Bay Seasoning on....

....crinkle cut french fries!!!! There's nothing special about that! The sauce is a cum shot.

Comment

I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE. I MAKE THEM AT HOME WITH OLD BAY, CAYENNE AND CAJUN SPICES.

DON'T CARE WHAT THEY ARE, I ENJOY C & P. I TRY AND GET TO ORIGINAL AT ROBBINS AND FRANKFORD AVE WHEN I CAN, AND PETE IS A GOOD GUY WHENEVER I SPEAK TO HIM.

Comment

Frysnobbery

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                    That is because you bought them from garbage Chickie's and Pete's, the place is overrated and a Hype joint.
                    Why would anyone patronize that shithole?
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Relax ... it's fucking bar food ... grease, sodium and big screen tv's ... what's not to like?
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                        BEEN GOING TO ROBBINS AVE. SINCE I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK IN PA.WAS ONE OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD BARS I FREQUENTED BACK IN THE DAY. LIVED AROUND THE CORNER. LOVE ROBBINS AVE. LOCATION. MUSSELS IN WHITE MOSTLY EVERY TIME.

Comment

False advertising
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                            I've never been in one. I've tried them at the linc once because the line was short. Never again, but they are popping up everywhere like on OC boardwalk.

There's a great tax cheating pizza place right there, but people are being assaulted by Old Bay seasoning instead.

Comment

That's when it was a real bar

One location no corporate slavery.
                              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X