I prefer choking the chicken to debacles like we have been seeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I prefer choking the chicken to debacles like we have been seeing

At least a chicken choke is somewhat entertaining but disappointing in the end.

A debacle just sucks.

By my measure, we have had a chicken choke followed by two debacles.

I think the chicken choke caused some players who were on the fence about Kelly to think "For who, for what". They bailed on Kelly and the result was the following debacles.

Sickening.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

After patriots smash them (not us) 59-3 i am sure every talk show host in Philly will be begging fans to boycott the bills' game. I usually think that's stupid ratings stuff but in this situation I truly hope that place is completely empty at kickoff.

Not going is the best way to embarrass Lurie and make him remove Winnie as GM. That has to happen this offseason. He's been a complete and utter disaster as GM. He has nuked this team.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-28-2015, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Yeah this

I don't even think I would call these last 2 games debacles. Who was the boxer that said "no mas"??
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

At least Duran fought until the end. These guys don't even start.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

true

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          At least Duran fought until the end. These guys don't even start.
          This white flag waving collapse defies description
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I prefer they burn down the stadium...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            At least a chicken choke is somewhat entertaining but disappointing in the end.

A debacle just sucks.

By my measure, we have had a chicken choke followed by two debacles.

I think the chicken choke caused some players who were on the fence about Kelly to think "For who, for what". They bailed on Kelly and the result was the following debacles.

Sickening.
            ...and go back to playing in a tough venue, this team( and the league) for the most part has become too gentrified ...aka pussified, soft,weak,lame, from top to bottom since moving to the Stink.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
            X