Rex Freaking Ryan fleeced our HC/GM in the McCoy/Kiko trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex Freaking Ryan fleeced our HC/GM in the McCoy/Kiko trade

If that's alone doesn't cost Winnie his GM duties nothing will.

REX FUCKING RYAN MADE THAT DECISION IN 30 MINUTES WHILE VACATIONING IN FLORIDA!

Oh and gave up a 2 in foles trade that will likely be 38th overall or better. Chump move.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-28-2015, 08:21 AM.

The Bradford deal was worst. It really showed how clueless he was. You build teams through the draft. Second round picks are almost as valuable as first round picks...especially here. If he made this move to try to get Mariota, that's even worse.

RBs are a dime a dozen in this league. After this dope got snubbed by a washed-up Gore who doesn't fit this system, he overpaid for an overrated RB that will only produce on a contract year. Never sign players who only show up on contract years..especially ones who have an injury history who just touched the ball 400 times in one season. It happens all of the time and I don't get how this genius doesn't know this.

Comment

I think the Bumford trade was far worse....

.....McCoy has been pretty meh....you can't really predict injuries..so the court is still out for me on that one.

I think Kiko has returned prematurely due to Hicks absence ....he is playing injured and for a team the has no chance.

As for Bumford I've seen NOTHING to convince me he is any better than Foles, who I believe would have done better......we gave away a free 2nd.

It was a dice roll but the odds were greater than Chip predicted, he grossly underestimated the talent.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        REX FUCKING RYAN MADE THAT DECISION IN 30 MINUTES WHILE VACATIONING IN FLORIDA!
        Jezzzzzzzzus!

Comment

your Posting this now!!!!

jeeesus H Christ,,,come on,,anyone with half a brain knew it that night,,,we all knew he was fucing up at the point of Attack! I was complaining the whole time about it;come on!
          Last edited by TRENT; 11-28-2015, 12:27 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X