Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys ever been with a nymphomaniac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys ever been with a nymphomaniac?

What's that like?

Tiring.

Back when I was in my early 20's. Took me a little while to realize it. At first, I thought she just liked to schtupp, but soon enough I realized that's all she wanted to do.

Sounds like a young man's dream, but after a month I couldn't wait to get away from her. Side note.......she came from a very wealthy Elkins Park family, but nothing was keeping me around her.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I thought about being with a necrophiliac once, but it just wasn't worth it.

Comment

The best

Met her my sophomore year of college, we dated until we graduated. Split up when I joined the navy and she went to law school.

Catholic girl, I was her first, we expanded each others sexual horizons to the edge of universe. Nothing and I mean nothing was off limits. It was great. First love and all that crap. It's been several years, and I still can't shake her.

Blah, hopefully I'll see her again some day.

Comment

Been with one almost my entire life

My arm gets tired, though.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

10/10

Comment

Bwahaa

Originally posted by slag View Post
              My arm gets tired, though.
              I had a girlfriend from Pen Argyl that every time we were in a moving vehicle wanted to do it. Planes trains automobiles elevators whatever. If it moved she wanted hooter. Kind of weird and sometimes embarrassing but she was a good runner and had a great ass.

I'm a little afraid this thread is going end up like the punch line of Little Feat's "Dixie Chicken."
              DB

Comment

sounds cool, but maybe like a girl who just liked to bang? my experience with a true nympho got old after a few times. way too obvious that she liked violence, toys, namecalling, etc. because her stepdad abused her or something. she was so loud that i was worried my neighbors would think i was raping her. plus she was obviously banging other dudes from tinder and shit. a girl that you like but has a high sex drive is a completely different thing.

Comment

Magyar Geo Prez?

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                  What's that like?
                  Nah.
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

MID 20'S I HAD THIS STRAWBERRY BLONDE WOULD COME TO MY ROOM AROUND 2 A.M. WAKE ME UP JUMP IN SACK AND GO HOME IN A FEW HOURS. THIS HAPPENED ABOUT TWICE A WEEK.
                    NO GOING OUT, DINNER MOVIE NUTHIN, JUST STOPPED BY FOR A NIGHT CAP.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Happy late birthday

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                      Nah.
                      You drunken potato eater. Hope you had a good one.
                      DB

Comment

Yes,

....Big head case, fun at first, then you quickly understand you are dealing with public property...not so fun then.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

How is your sister these days?

Comment

Only in my dreams.

Comment

weeeeeee
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X