• McMahon Night Football (c)

You know what is going to happen here.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Was there any doubt?
    --------

Comment

Fucking bullshit. The game was over. Never touched the facemask. Fuck the NFL and the fucking asshole paid off Refs.
      Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 12-04-2015, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Refs suck ... but there is no fucking way that the play in live action didn't look like a face mask penalty.

In fact, it looked like a blatant face mask penalty.

Like I wrote, the refs generally suck ... but slow motion replay does not apply to a face mask call ... and I thought it was clearly a face mask when I saw the play in real time.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The Eagles suck. Thanks to Harry. But that doesn't mean there isn't exciting NFL football in other towns. Places with real NFL coaches and staffs.

There's no conspiracy. Your team sucks. Why would any professional athlete want to play for the clown coaching the Eagles? Blame Lurie if you need to, but not the game itself.

Comment

are you talking about

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            The Eagles suck. Thanks to Harry. But that doesn't mean there isn't exciting NFL football in other towns. Places with real NFL coaches and staffs.

There's no conspiracy. Your team sucks. Why would any professional athlete want to play for the clown coaching the Eagles? Blame Lurie if you need to, but not the game itself.
            Jim Caldwell and Mike McCarthy?

Comment

"Your team." Is that the football equivalent of the "you people" you like to throw around when belittling others?

You can't wait for a team to get to LA.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

That supercilious twat talking about what a professional athlete thinks is like Drama's and 3I's mom's talking about what nuns think.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Packers were practicing the script before the game

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nf...mary/76768048/
                  --------

Comment

I didn't see the very end, but had a great laugh this AM

For the umpteenth time........what a piece of shit the NFL has become.

Mr. McMahon rules and the masses are left with nothing but empty pockets if they choose to believe this shit is on the up and up.
                    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

WTF?

Next time you call wanting a late night BJ or "you guys ever been with (c)" treat from 3I's momma, you'll get nuns.

Comment

What a bunch of bullshit. It was the right call followed by a Hail Mary that fails 9 out of 10 times.

The refs have been terrible but according to some here, the entire game is choreographed. Stop the insanity. If the Eagles were 9-2, there wouldn't be all this whining.

Comment

Working...
                        X