Sweet. Draft rumors already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet. Draft rumors already

According to Chris Steuber of ESN, Eagles Vice President of Player Personnel Ed Marynowitz will spend Saturday afternoon at Lincoln Financial Field watching Lynch, 6-foot-7, 245 pounds, take on the Temple Owls.
    I'm told that Eagles Vice President of Player Personnel Ed Marynowitz, along with five other NFL teams (Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Miami Dolphins, New York Giants and San Diego Chargers), will be in attendance to scout the prospects in the Memphis-Temple game with the 6-foot-7, 245-pound Lynch being the headliner. This will be the second time Marynowitz observes Lynch in-person this season – the first was in Memphis during a late-September game.
    Keep the tank alive, Chip.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Is Lynch a TE or OL?

Comment

That was Lynch's worst game of his career versus the Owls. He did have a sprained ankle after an early sack.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        Keep the tank alive, Chip.
        Praying they can get Lynch, reminds me of a more athletic Ben Roethlisberger.

Comment

that seals it; he'll be a bust
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
          X