Down to 9.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down to 9.5

Brady has no one left to throw to. Both starting CBs out. If the Eagles haven't quit, they are in this one. Taking the points and hoping that they are just pissed enough to make an effort.

Inches you can deep throat?
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

No

Maximum cocks he smoked in one hour
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Yeah don't think they're gonna cover but an Iggs win might be optimistic, although not impossible with the injuries NE has.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
          Brady has no one left to throw to. Both starting CBs out. If the Eagles haven't quit, they are in this one. Taking the points and hoping that they are just pissed enough to make an effort.
          The line was 13.5 when Sanchez was still probable to be the QB. 10.5-10 when Sam was named and as you say, down to 9 with Gronk out for sure.

I think this is going to be a winnable game myself.

Comment

I'd feel a little better about a win if they hadn't just suffered heir first loss. Plus the Eagles' DBs are still dog shit, regardless of whom the Cheatriots have to throw to

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
              What? Butler is not missing the game (the Pats #1 CB Who has done very well against top WR. And Collins should be back and there is a chance Hightower plays as well. Give you an idea how important they are with them in the Broncos ran for less than 3 yards with both out 8.8 yards.

As for Brady it is thin but Amondola should be back and he still has Chandler and Bolden. As well as LaFell..

So while I don't think it be a blow out I don't think false reporting will help you lol
              Last edited by PatsFanNH; 12-05-2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

...now down to 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by Speed_Kills View Post
                  I think this is going to be a winnable game myself.
                  This was said 3 weeks straight against 3 shitty teams. However this game will determine if the players really quit on Chump Genius Kelly

Comment

You guys know the line is reflective of how people are betting right? Means more people taking the Eagles w the points.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFanNH View Post
                      You guys know the line is reflective of how people are betting right? Means more people taking the Eagles w the points.
                      DUH
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X