I get that the Cheatriots have a ton of injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get that the Cheatriots have a ton of injuries

but the Eagles have proven to be quitters the last two weeks. Why should I believe it will be any different this week? Also, unless I missed it, Billy Davis wasn't fired this week and Tom Brady didn't retire.

I just refuse to get my hopes even the slightest bit up until the quitting birds give me reason to. I'm gonna watch with an itchy trigger finger on the remote.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

BRADY CAN BEAT THIS IGGLES TEAM WITH A GOOD HIGH SCHOOL SQUAD. THEY WOULD PLAY HARDER THEN THESE QUITTER MILLIONAIRES.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yeah at least it's a late game

So we're not wasting a great day to watch another ass whuppin.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        but the Eagles have proven to be quitters the last two weeks. Why should I believe it will be any different this week? Also, unless I missed it, Billy Davis wasn't fired this week and Tom Brady didn't retire.

I just refuse to get my hopes even the slightest bit up until the quitting birds give me reason to. I'm gonna watch with an itchy trigger finger on the remote.
        Eagles have a lot of injuries too. And they most definitely did quit in the Lions game.

If they get blown out again it's gonna be ugly. I am hoping that they show up to play.

McMahon will be a factor.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Can't get worse....

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Eagles have a lot of injuries too. And they most definitely did quit in the Lions game.

If they get blown out again it's gonna be ugly. I am hoping that they show up to play.

McMahon will be a factor.
          ....last few weeks we had our azzz handed to us by some real cream puffs, losing to Patriots would just be par for the course.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I never thought putting up Christmas lights would take priority or my interest over an Eagles game, but if it was the early game I'd be on the ladder.

Comment

I agree. Just not sure which side he's on.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Drink when they show Lurie's new wife under a blanket.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Stupid reporter trying to hype up one of the Eagles player and asked

"how bad do you want to beat the Patriots? lol

Comment

Working...
                  X