Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoarse

Screaming like a loon

MY VOICE IS FINE. DIDN'T WATCH IT. ACTUALLY HAD TO GO P.U. MY DOG THAT WAS GETTING SPAYED. SHE IS GOOD, BUT THAT DAMN CONE SUCKS.

I HAVE NO FEELINGS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER ABOUT MISSING THIS GAME. MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I didn't watch a single play as the wife and I were in Chadds Ford last weekend celebrating our 32nd anniversary. I gotta say walking around Longwood Gardens is a helluva lot more relaxing than watching the Iggs drive you crazy. When I saw the 35-14 score I had to do a double-take and then when I saw 35-28 I was certain they were gonna find a way to piss it away. Either way I wasn't gonna let them ruin my weekend.

This division is just absolute garbage. I saw most of the 2nd half of the Giants game and I sat there perplexed why Coughlin decided to pass on that chip-shot FG with a ten point lead. What a senile dope....loved it.

Comment

I didn't see the GAYme either, DSG

Went downashore with my wife and daughter. Long Branch. It was beautiful on the boards at sunset. Just great weather we've been having. Hope your dog is doing OK. I'll watch the GAYme later tonight. I wasn't going to let those bums ruin another Sunday.

Comment

Working...
        X