Liked what I saw from Eric Rowe yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liked what I saw from Eric Rowe yesterday

Granted they were facing a completely gutted team at WR but really liked the way he battled yesterday. He's a good tackler too. Think he just might be ok long term but maybe ends up at safety like Jenkins.

Yep. He's always been a good tackler. The play where he ripped the ball out at the last second was money.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Granted they were facing a completely gutted team at WR but really liked the way he battled yesterday. He's a good tackler too. Think he just might be ok long term but maybe ends up at safety like Jenkins.
      Great ball skills. Skeptical in coverage, but his ball skills when he is in position, is as good as anyone on the team. I am a fan of Rowe.
      Last edited by phillyeagles36; 12-07-2015, 04:23 PM.

Comment

He was great against Calvin Johnson

Baller!

Comment

He's a rookie and no rookie could handle being thrown into that with a few exceptions.

Long term he looks like a hell of a safety. Draft a good CB and move him inside next to Jenkins. That would be pretty nice I think starting next year.

Comment

I was impressed when he did NOT get a PI call on that long pass at the end. Getting his head around and not panicking like many rookies would.

Comment

Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher get a flag on that 99 times out of 100.

Then Williams gets another 15 for arguing and taking off his helmet.

Comment

Working...
              X