Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers Josh Harris Press Conference Shortly

Wonder what this could be about?

Could be about him buying part of Crystal Palace soccer club here. Been rumored over here for months.

Comment

they brought on Jerry Colangelo.

Comment

Really good for the organization. He must think they are headed in the right direction.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Also they are working on Brett Brown extension.

Comment

I personally like that. I know he has looked less than stellar at times but he deserves a chance to coach a team of actual NBA players.

Comment

Sam to room with Howie. One stapler: two GMs
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I mean

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Sam to room with Howie. One stapler: two GMs
                That's what it has to mean right? How'd they convince sam to take his balls off?

Comment

I think the issue is probably the refusal to have any veterans on the team. It's one thing to load up on young guys but when you refuse to have any veterans, it certainly makes it look like you are trying to lose. Having veterans (even cheap ones) will make the team better. You need that at least in the locker room. I think Harris is on board with "the process" but is growing weary of the criticism that things are below board, fan discontent, etc.

Here's my tin hat hope - Silver gets Colangelo to sign on in exchange for rigging the lottery so the Sixers get Simmons. Tanking ends. Sixers become good. Everyone wins.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Here's my tin hat hope - Silver gets Colangelo to sign on in exchange for rigging the lottery so the Sixers get Simmons. Tanking ends. Sixers become good. Everyone wins.
                    Nothing is beyond unbelievable anymore.

Comment

They were probably getting pressure from the league/other owners.

Comment

Probably. Either way, Colangelo is a proven commodity. The fact that he even took the job should inspire confidence. He has nothing to prove at this point so I doubt he would take a job if he didn't think he could succeed.

Comment

Working...
                        X