All's well that ends well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All's well that ends well.

Although I'm not sure I wouldn't have rather had Dallas eliminated.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Jackson as the hero would have helped your future Chip Kelly rant.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Turds have the tiebreaker over the Eagles as of right now. But Eagles control their own destiny as far as the division is concerned.

If they want to and that's a big f*cking question.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Giving Jackson away was stupid. That's obvious to any non Chip licker.

But he's made so many bad personnel moves, it's not even worth discussing.

Comment

That's what you care more about. Not that the Eagles are tied for first and control their destiny. You care that Jackson (after an epic fuck-up that should have ended the game) almost gave you an ITYS. Fucking pathetic.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Every team in the division except the Cowboys own their own destiny. Asshole.

Comment

Every team in the division except the Cowboys own their own destiny. Asshole.
              I was the one saying they're still in it last week. You were on your victory tour. Oops.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

They still have to play the Packers, Jets, and Bills

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Turds have the tiebreaker over the Eagles as of right now. But Eagles control their own destiny as far as the division is concerned.

If they want to and that's a big f*cking question.
                I'd be surprised if they won one of those games.

Foreskins probably have the easiest schedule from here on out. Vagiants still have to play Carolina.

Comment

I could be wrong, but weren't you the one who kept harping about how they better not pay Maclin like a #1 WR during the 2014 season when he replaced DJax's 2013 production sans ridiculous shithead plays like the one tonight?
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                  X