Would it be impolite to point out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be impolite to point out?

Would it be impolite to point out that despite all the Murray apologists around town who say the problem is that Chip won't run Murray from under center his yards per rush from under center this year are in fact LOWER than his yards from shotgun?

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...0/splits/2015/

Aside from being a small sample size, the only impolite part is what situations did Chip actually have him run from under center? Was it all/primarily short yardage with the primary goal just to pick up a couple yards?

I'm not apologizing for Murray or Kelly's decision not to run under center but those stats leave some information to be desired.
    Last edited by TerpEagle; 12-08-2015, 05:20 PM.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Maybe we should compare him to another running back instead.

If only we had this performance from under center. Too bad it's some bum from Buffalo instead of an Eagle.

Comment

F the stats. All you needed to see was Sproles and Barner picking up 4 or 5 yards on first down while Murray picked up 1 or -1. He's just not getting it done.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Roach Murray is a bum.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
          X