Yo I.E........stabbing follow-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo I.E........stabbing follow-up

As I predicted, the was zero mention of this incident on the local news yesterday. Also, the was zero mention of the incident in the Washington Post yesterday or today.

If you're in the DC media, you don't cross The Littlest Telemarketer. I have no idea why, but that seems to be the was they roll down here.

But.............although no one saw it fit to mention the stabbing, there was a reporting of an incident in Philadphia where someone tossed a pig's head at a mosque in North Philly. An incident now being investigated by the (horribly incompetent) FBI. Not content with just a short page 3 mention, the Post went one step further and mentioned it in an editorial criticizing Trump. The felt compelled to link Trump's hate speech and the pig's head tossing, even referring to us as The City of Brotherly Love.

To all,this I say, "well fuuuuuuuck you assholes. God damn right we're The City of Brotherly Love, and you're nothing but a fucking shithole!"
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Here's my question

Is BB's pig head kick to Hulk Hogan a hate crime?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Maybe not so much a hate crime, but.......

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      Is BB's pig head kick to Hulk Hogan a hate crime?
      lets just say BB is very fortunate that Mr. McMahon couldn't find Susqunosinghonig (sp?) Pa on the map.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
      X