Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly is denying Roach went above his head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly is denying Roach went above his head?

Apparently he said it was just Murray and Lurie talking on the plane home?

So tell me, how did Cowboys beat reporter Werder end up breaking the news that they talked? Just a regular guest on the Eagles plane home from Foxboro?

probably Murrays agent meddling
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

My first thought as well, so is he trying to stir up drama to get the roach traded next year?

Which I would be completely fine with.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
        Apparently he said it was just Murray and Lurie talking on the plane home?

So tell me, how did Cowboys beat reporter Werder end up breaking the news that they talked? Just a regular guest on the Eagles plane home from Foxboro?
        Kempski has transcribed what Werder said on the radio on 97.5.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/espns-ed-...urrays-plight/

Part of what Werder said is below. Now, he's in the bag for Murray anyway so take it with a grain of salt and Murray seemed to say that he'll speak to the media tomorrow so we'll see what he says.

"Beyond that, I think there’s a lot of things that we don’t know still about the conversation. I think the most important one is, there’s this perception that he went storming into Jeffrey Lurie’s office at the NovaCare Complex, when in reality they were playing a game on the road. In all likelihood, this conversation happened in the locker room, on the team bus, on the team charter on the way back to Philadelphia. And for all we know Jeffrey Lurie initiated it by asking him how he was feeling about things or some question such as that.

So I wouldn’t assume that DeMarco Murray was the one who went whining and complaining to the owner about this. He may have had a very honest reaction to something Jeffrey Lurie asked him, and I would assume that he has spoken to (Eagles RB coach) Duce Staley and Chip Kelly about the concerns because they’ve been season-long issues. It’s not like it just happened in this one game."
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

trouble is...

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
          My first thought as well, so is he trying to stir up drama to get the roach traded next year?

Which I would be completely fine with.
          the only potential suitor out there is probably cowturds, but they probably draft a cheaper RB next year.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

What if it was Howie?

Scandalous!

Comment

Ratface Junior
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
              X