Damn, Shady.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, Shady.

Let. It. Go. Dude is still talking shit about Chip. Acting like he's above being traded. Sounds real petty right about now. Quit acting like a bitch, LeSean.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Look at it this way, LeSean.

Chip didn't like the way you were acting on the bus so he pulled it over to the side of the road and kicked your skank ass off.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Shady just likes the attention. He probably wants to be booed on Sunday so the spotlight will be on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        Chip didn't like the way you were acting on the bus so he pulled it over to the side of the road and kicked your skank ass off.

Comment

Said a lot of nice stuff about the fans and Philly this week

Comment

Just another Ignorant McMuffin

Every time he opens his mouth he proves himself to be an idiot. He would like to take the high road while still showing some subtle distain for Chip, but he isn't smart enough or smooth enough to pull it off.

He plans badly for these pressers. He thinks if he says nice things about the fans we'll all love him and be on his side. Yet, he seems to have no plan whatsoever for responding to the obvious questions EVERYONE knows are coming.

I imagine his agent and handlers have tried to coach him up about such things, but he is not receptive. I can almost hear him saying "Don't worry, I got this," and then just says stupid shit. He can't control himself. He needs to take the Bull Durham How to Talk to the Press class, but I doubt he would be able to grasp the concept.

Comment

He needs to take the Steve Carlton approach

when addressing the press

Comment

Kelly apologized today for how it was handled - that he didn't get to talk to him first. Sounded like he legitimately felt bad. Said McCoy had a right to be pissed. A grown man would accept the apology, IMO - or at least wouldn't say "Chip can't shake shit."
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Who cares about Shady? We got the Roach!
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Who cares about Shady? We got the Roach!
                    If/when Shady makes a big play against the Eagles, will you be upset and hope he makes a mistake or will will you load up your ITYS?

This is a rhetorical question.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

The Roach has already proven he's much better than McCoy was. I concede Chip's a genius.

Comment

The Roach has already proven he's much better than McCoy was. I concede Chip's a genius.
                        Clearly, that's the point I was making.

Enjoy the game. I'm sure you will one way or another.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

When you jizz over a DeSean Jackson fumble, that's sad. And when he proves you're an idiot, that's funny.

Comment

When you jizz over a DeSean Jackson fumble, that's sad. And when he proves you're an idiot, that's funny.
                            Uh huh.

I'm sorry that you can't understand why I was celebrating the likelihood that the Eagles would be tied for first in the NFC East after that play. Maybe because you declared the season over the week before with your epic ITYS it was hard for you to comprehend.

What is funny (not really) is that after Dallas fucked up, you used an incident that hurt the Eagles chances of being tied in the standings to get yourself another ITYS.

You have an uncanny knack of enjoying the outcome no matter how negatively or positively the Eagles are affected. Go with it. You're a true inspiration.
                            Last edited by TerpEagle; 12-10-2015, 08:31 PM.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                            X