Funny...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny...

No one complained about Shady when he was an Eagle. No one complained about the pitiful WR situation when DJax and Maclin were Eagles. No one bitched about Eagles RBs sliding for 1st downs to avoid getting hit.

bitch and moan about ex players and current players.....but there is one very clear common denominator that has this team with a very weak roster and a bad record against bad teams.

If Chip stays, it will be more bitching about ex players bitching and a team that Sam Bradford and chip lead to more mediocrity.

This is the way it is written. This is the way it shall be.

No one complained about tippy toes McCoy or diva Jackson, or soft Maclin? Why don't you give us a nice holiday gift and start working on your next made up twitter conversation?

Comment

Roach Pete
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

everyone will complain until you stop posting.

Comment

Pathetic
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Can I get a chip licker membership count

How many are still left that think GM CHIP AND COACH CHIP take the Eagles to a SB VICTORY???

Loki D Eagles McCarthy and who is the president of the chip lickers?

Comment

You're wrong again. My responses to you have nothing to do with how much I like Chip and everything to do with how lame I think your posts are.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                You're wrong again. My responses to you have nothing to do with how much I like Chip and everything to do with how lame I think your posts are.
                I disagree. You should post more, and often.

Comment

This
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Fair enough. I have you down as an EX chip licker.

Comment

Hahah CaCaroachPete
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Be honest

what's your handle at Wangnutz?

Comment

What is wangnutz anyway?

Comment

Weren't you not supposed to leave after Chip didn't quit and head back to college? Why do you keep posting?

I may feel indifferent to this years squad but I still root every Sunday for The Philadelphia Eagles. I don't quit and shit on the coach or player before a game has been played or a ball has been snapped. But you've been deucing on Chip since day he was talked about being hired. Did BigBalls hit it and quit it? Did the ole Chipster dump one your chin and never call again? You really have a bug up your ass about this coach but your narrative has never played out.

And about the players - many in the past bitched about Shady ( on and off the field) - from his baby moma shit show to the getting body guards to punch and toss women off a bus, lets not forget about his not wanting to tip, and then to his toe tapping behind the line when a gapping hole is 1 foot left (fuck him). Mesean straight up took a year off . Was he a dagger to the heart? At times - when HE wanted to be. But he also ghosted just as much (fuck him). Maclin chose to leave for more $, period-end-of-story-stfu-already

Find a new schtick or just shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                              What is wangnutz anyway?
                              Wow. Just. Wow. #banHammerWorthy

Comment

Working...
                              X