College hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College hoops

Saw Kentucky for the first time last night. PENN gave Temple all it could handle. Still havent seen LSU. Diggin the season thus far. Will be stuck tonight with access to TV so will prolly watch a couple more games.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    Saw Kentucky for the first time last night. PENN gave Temple all it could handle. Still havent seen LSU. Diggin the season thus far. Will be stuck tonight with access to TV so will prolly watch a couple more games.
    I'm losing patience with Dunphy, man. The program is stagnant, this will most likely be the 3rd straight year with no NCAA tourney appearance. I know there are some nice young players, but we've been surpassed by schools like Wichita St, Xavier, Butler, Dayton, ect. Unacceptable for the amount Temple has put into athletic facilities. We're even getting out recruited by Penn State in the Philly area.
    Last edited by rothdawg; 12-10-2015, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      LSU as a team is garbage, but Simmons is going to be an absolute superstar at the next level. I'm praying he's wearing red white and blue!

Comment

I hear you

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        I'm losing patience with Dunphy, man. The program is stagnant, this will most likely be the 3rd straight year with no NCAA tourney appearance. I know there are some nice young players, but we've been surpassed by schools like Wichita St, Xavier, Butler, Dayton, ect. Unacceptable for the amount Temple has put into athletic facilities. We're even getting out recruited by Penn State in the Philly area.
        Fran has certainly had all the opportunity in the world. Aaron McKie? Or lure a name outsider?
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
        X