NFL Execs think Roach Murray wants to get cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Execs think Roach Murray wants to get cut

To return to the Roach Motel, Dallas. I just got a notification that said that. No time to look at the source.

Well if he is not in the plans next season and they dont want to write him off keep him and just do not use him much. Do not pay him to go back to the roach motel.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
      Well if he is not in the plans next season and they dont want to write him off keep him and just do not use him much. Do not pay him to go back to the roach motel.
      Right is they cut him they owe him for this and next year, so if he goes to the Roach Motel they only have to pay him league minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
        Kelly needs to figure out a way to make things work with him, even if he's isn't going to be a featured back who fully succeeds.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          Kelly needs to figure out a way to make things work with him, even if he's isn't going to be a featured back who fully succeeds.
          This. He might need to cut some weight and get a little quicker for next season. Whatever needs to happen, they have to make it work to some extent.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
            This. He might need to cut some weight and get a little quicker for next season. Whatever needs to happen, they have to make it work to some extent.
            At least through next year. They spent too much money to just cut him and he has ability. It needs to be utilized.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

His cap hit is 13 mil for next season if he's cut. Does that still apply if he signs elsewhere?
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                His cap hit is 13 mil for next season if he's cut. Does that still apply if he signs elsewhere?
                Yeah. If they cut him, they already paid him and it's prorated.

If he's traded, I think they may have a slightly smaller cap hit. The team he's traded to inherits his contract, salary and I think future bonuses but I the signing bonus should still be prorated.

So, getting rid of him before 2017 is very expensive. Kelly and Murray need to make it work.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelp...emarco-murray/
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                X