How pissed must Sproles be at Murray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How pissed must Sproles be at Murray?

You finally get your fair share of touches, help lead your team to a win, and your teammate whines about you taking his carries.

He already almost choked Sanchez earlier this year. If we're lucky, maybe he'll do the same to Roach Murray.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by capitaleagle View Post
      You finally get your fair share of touches, help lead your team to a win, and your teammate whines about you taking his carries.
      I would just sit Murray or delegate him to 3rd string behind Sproles / Barner or Sproles / Matthews. But cutting him is not an option. reason 1 is Chip has to admit he made a mistake and he will not, 2 your giving him back to Dallas at ZERO cost since the Eagles will owe him his salary next year no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        He already almost choked Sanchez earlier this year.
        In the wake of that, a lot of insiders commented about how Sproles might be the most respected member of the offense. Sproles has a big game to beat the champs, and Murray is crying?

Have to think this bitching isn't going over well with the other players in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          I would just sit Murray or delegate him to 3rd string behind Sproles / Barner or Sproles / Matthews. But cutting him is not an option. reason 1 is Chip has to admit he made a mistake and he will not, 2 your giving him back to Dallas at ZERO cost since the Eagles will owe him his salary next year no matter what.
          Get down on the tracks
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
          X