(P) Innes radio show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (P) Innes radio show

is to sports coverage what hannity is to refreshing commentary. he makes cataldi seem listenable. Currently in Philadelphia for two weeks and i can't stand that bum.

I couldn't agree more. His shtick is so over the top and obvious. I don't understand how anyone can listen to that guy on a daily basis.

Comment

His voice causes cancer of the ear.

Comment

Worse radio than Jalen And Jacoby?

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
        is to sports coverage what hannity is to refreshing commentary. he makes cataldi seem listenable. Currently in Philadelphia for two weeks and i can't stand that bum.
        That ESPN show is sphincter-tightening, grimace-inducing bad. But this am the rap that the Commish did on the Lebatard show had me laughing out loud in the car.
        DB

Comment

Ratings

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
          Its so bad that you are talking about it.

Comment

meh. I listen to the radio to be entertained.

And he cracks me up. If I want breaking sports news, I check my twitter acct.

And he has decent guests on. Spike Eskin is very good and Hollis is a hoot.

The alternative is Mikey Miss and he's so yesterday's news that even his field of 64 tournament shit is just bad.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yep. What's your point? when I'm here, I also talk about how much I think Bud Light sucks and how much I hate the NY Giants.

Comment

Working...
              X