Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The more I think about it, this is the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I think about it, this is the game.

This game to me is the Chip Kelly game. Playing against a qb he passed on for Tim Tebow and an elite running back he traded for Kiko Alonso and replaced with Roach Murray. A team with a young stud wr - and we let our good receivers walk out the door.

Hopefully this team has rallied. They looked rejuvenated last weekend. I think they should beat the Bills at home with the season hanging in the balance. But if the season is blown against the Bills it would kind of be fitting.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

You're channeling Sal Pal

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    This game to me is the Chip Kelly game. Playing against a qb he passed on for Tim Tebow and an elite running back he traded for Kiko Alonso and replaced with Roach Murray. A team with a young stud wr - and we let our good receivers walk out the door.

Hopefully this team has rallied. They looked rejuvenated last weekend. I think they should beat the Bills at home with the season hanging in the balance. But if the season is blown against the Bills it would kind of be fitting.
    He says this game is a "referendum" on Chip the Pooh.
    DB

Comment

Well that makes me feel a little dirty, but I think I agree.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

One piece will allegedly be missing/playing small role

Rapoport reports that Roach Murray will be "4th string"

Comment

I want the Eagles to win, of course

Well that makes me feel a little dirty, but I think I agree.
          But I also sort of wonder what the outcry will be like if Shady runs for 150 and two TDs and has 70 receiving yards and the Bills shellac the Eagles. When they show Jeff's face during the game, what will he and his Asian Beauty Catalogue wife look like?
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            He says this game is a "referendum" on Chip the Pooh.
            Meh. I don't think one regular season game proves much. Eagles could lose today and still make the playoffs to take the heat off Chip.

The stats already show that the Murray trade was a bust - especially if he really is riding the bench today. Alonso has been a non-factor.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X