Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last opening drive TD?

Crazy.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Was it Miami?

Comment

last season

I think
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Crazy.
        Maybe the best drive of the season.
        It IS About Me Asshole
        -----------------------
        Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Despite the dropped pass. I thought we had a false start that turned into en-Roach-ment by the defense. Maybe the chicken is on vacation.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It sucks that we don't even remember.

Comment

Think it's only the 3rd or 4th time this season....

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Crazy.
              ....with each game ending in a blowout.

We are too Jekyll and Hyde.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
              X