• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady runs away crying

maturity
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Atleast he ran north and south.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Atleast he ran north and south.
      Best running back on the field today. Sproles a competitive second.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

But if Shady is still an Iggle......

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Best running back on the field today. Sproles a competitive second.
        he'd still be dancing in the backfield and going down for a loss.

He's only more like his old self because he's on a mission to prove he can still run. The guys a bum in my book and I'm not even counting on his scumbag personae.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          he'd still be dancing in the backfield and going down for a loss.

He's only more like his old self because he's on a mission to prove he can still run. The guys a bum in my book and I'm not even counting on his scumbag personae.
          Meh. He's a jerk but probably has a couple thousand yard seasons left. I don't think you can win in the NFL with purely good citizens. At least get value for them. Was Kiko on the field today?
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Stolen from Twitter

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                maturity
                Now let's see if the reporters have the balls to crucify him for it.

Comment

I get why he wanted to snub chip, but guy like Peters that literally paved the way to his rushing title deserved better than that horse shit.

Comment

Working...
                  X