• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Freaking Rowe!

Playing some ball out there. Great to see

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Playing some ball out there. Great to see
    He is showing signs of being a player. If you put him at his natural position he has the potential to be great... or at least the best the Eagles have had there since you know who.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Its true that this guy could be a great safety but if its at all possible that he could become a great corner doesnt the staff owe it to the franchise to see how much he develops at that position?

Cornerback is a far more valuable position in the NFL these days and great corners are much harder to come by than great safeties. A few starts into his career and we are seeing some solid potential from this player. Thats why I want to see how his learning his craft as a corner plays out.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Dude has been money!

I hope his injury isn't going to cause him to miss time. I read where Matt Lombardo said after the game Rowe told him it wasn't anything major.

Crazy to the that the one db I worry about most is the one making more coin that the rest of the secondary...combined!

Comment

Best case we (not they) have a cornerstone CB which is definitely something that's almost impossible to find.

Worst case is he could develop into another Malcolm Jenkins should he move inside.

I'm really happy with him. If Hicks can stay in the field (huge if) they might have found 2 great ones for the D to build around Flecher Cox moving forward.

Also, expecting Marcus Smith to turn into Derrick Brooks any day now...

Comment

That one press on Sammy Watkins was awesome. Jammed him silly then he tries to shake him and gets another arm to the chest.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

The way he's responded since the Detroit game is the best story of this season.

Comment

Back in preseason he looked real awkward and stiff playing corner and thought his best move would be to safety. After watching him live yesterday he seemed so much better and fluid in his movements, he could be a very good corner in this league.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Best story of season was waiving that cockroach Miles Austin.

You rid your roster of their stench.

One down, one to go.

Comment

@BrandonGowton

Eric Rowe was targeted 5 times. He only allowed 2 catches for 26 yards. He had 1 PD. Tyrod Taylor had a 57.1 rating when targeting him.
                    Not bad.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                    X