Samantha!s sack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samantha!s sack

Could have easily cost them the game. After a good overall game that was a major brain fart
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Brain fart, indeed. I was pretty calm and didn't say much during the game but I went nuts on that horrific sack. He had tons of time to simply throw it away but the damn ball was apparently glued to his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      Could have easily cost them the game. After a good overall game that was a major brain fart
      You understand what he was thinking right? I mean he's done this CORRECTLY a few times this year if you actually are watching these games, including last week in NE (on the drive he threw the 3rd down dart to Cooper) when he rolled right, had nowhere to throw the ball and instead of running out of bounds or throwing it away a la Eli's week 1 mistake, he simply went down in play for a loss and forced NE to burn a T.O.

Yesterday however he just simply miscalculated the time remaining (2:00 minute warning) and tried to keep the clock moving. The play started at 2:00 and if he throws it away prior to 2:00 he either saves Buffalo a T.O. or he has the punt happen on the wrong side of the 2:00 warning.

It was just a weird situation and, don't get me wrong he should have thrown the ball away ON THAT PLAY but if that play is a play or two earlier in the drive then taking the sack, any sack, would have been the smart play.

Comment

...what a turd.

Bumford coulda thrown a pick-6 there and SK would have been trying to convince us that he did it on purpose so we could win the game.

Comment

Sk is a retard but Bradford was keeping the clock running there and making sure they got it down to the two minute warning. He should have thrown it away knowing how long the play was taking.

Comment

TL;DR other than the fact that he fucked up by not being aware of the clock and he fucked up by not throwing it away, he made a heads up play!

Comment

well Im kinda talking about THAT PLAY

THAT PLAY was the one that almost cost them the game. A great punt and a shit decision leading to the interception bailed Samantha out. You cant take a sack in that situation.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

It was a dumb play by a guy that has been in the league as long as he has, but on the other hand, I will admit he played a decent game otherwise and "seems" to have lost some of the Deer in the Headlights look lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  ...what a turd.

Bumford coulda thrown a pick-6 there and SK would have been trying to convince us that he did it on purpose so we could win the game.
                  Do you know anything at all about football? Seriously, ANYTHING?

Dude you are dumber than snake-shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed_Kills View Post
                    Do you know anything at all about football? Seriously, ANYTHING?

Dude you are dumber than snake-shit.
                    You're a moron. Seriously, your argument is fucking ridiculously dumb. Just walk away.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Yellin THROW THE FUCKING BALL AWAY the whole time lol
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        Yellin THROW THE FUCKING BALL AWAY the whole time lol
                        Did you yell that the week before in NE when he did the EXACT SAME THING, which because there were a few more seconds on the clock, was the correct play?

Comment

I think people would appreciate you more at Wangnutz.com. Your brilliance is lost on this bunch.

Comment

Time place situation score

Not the right time to do that. Not the right field position, place. Not the right situation and certainly not the right score to give Buffalo 15 yards.

Your apologies for Sammy are hollow and banal
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I've gotten really good about not getting worked up at the birds in front of my kids, but I kind of lost it there. It was one of those ones where you don't want to be loud so you tense up and mutter. I almost had an aneurysm.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X