Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you see Lurie booing the officials on that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see Lurie booing the officials on that...

....BS interception play involving See-Lick? Good job, Jeffy!

He has been mr support lately pumping up the team before NE, get t shirts printer with 53 angry men, and now booing the same shitty officials we saw is a bit refreshing from mr limp hand shake.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Eh, no big deal at all. He's still a pussy.

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
      He has been mr support lately pumping up the team before NE, get t shirts printer with 53 angry men, and now booing the same shitty officials we saw is a bit refreshing from mr limp hand shake.
      That ball was obviously not a catch.

If Lurie wanted to gain any points with me he wouldn't just let it drop when the game was over. How about public ally complaining to the league about just how fucking crappy their officiating is? Now that would be something.

It makes one's head want to explode when you realize that this is a money grubbing multi-billion dollar entity that couldn't give a shit about getting the product run correctly. The official motto of the NFL seems to be, "as long as the bucks are rolling in, who gives a shit about anything else; in particular the fans and the way the game is played."
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Yeah, I like it. It sure looked like they had quit on Kelly a few weeks back, but it doesn't appear that way now. That 3 game stretch was as bad as I've ever seen, but maybe that's just the NFL. I guess Kelly the head coach deserves some credit for keeping them together. It's only fair.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He's probably afraid to do that.....

...since he knows that if he does that the officials will have it in for the Eagles more than they already do.

Comment

Ed "fucking" Hoculi's squad,

Enough said!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
              ....BS interception play involving See-Lick? Good job, Jeffy!
              He apparently bought a bunch of these shirts for the team to wear. Seems kind of lame but whatever motivates people, I guess.

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
              X