Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else noticing the offensive pace being slower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else noticing the offensive pace being slower?

It seems like it to me and I said that they should do it weeks ago. Too much confusion when it's that fast. Especially with a group that hasn't been together that long and a QB who is new to a system.

The only thing slower...

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    It seems like it to me and I said that they should do it weeks ago. Too much confusion when it's that fast. Especially with a group that hasn't been together that long and a QB who is new to a system.
    ..... Is your noticing it. We had this discussion when Sancheese went in and how the tempo picked up.

Bumford can't handle it OR they are trying to help the defense with time on the field.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Bwahaha!

I was out that day having a life.

Comment

Bradford runs it just fine. But Sanchez's hyperactive pace is like an 18-wheeler careening down a busy highway. You just know it's not going to end well.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          I'd like to see Kelly go slow at the beginning of drives and once they've gotten a couple 1st downs (or maybe just one) then move into the hurry-up.

Once it gets going, it seems to work pretty well but the problem is mostly getting it started.

Well, and shitty drops on 3rd down.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
          X