Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did this flex thing fuck anyone here over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did this flex thing fuck anyone here over?

turns out I couldn't go anyway at the original time but this has got to be a bitch for a lot of people.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Not a total hose job, but it certainly makes things more of a pain in the ass. It's costing me a half day of vacation that I can't spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      turns out I couldn't go anyway at the original time but this has got to be a bitch for a lot of people.
      Was coming in from Rhode Island and have to work on Monday so just gave the tickets to my cousin for face.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        Sucks for someone taking their kids, they flex from 1pm to 8:30 how much sleep will the little tykes get before going to school.

Comment

So I'm not a season ticket holder, but.......

in my opinion, this whole flex deal is a gigantic "FUCK YOU" from the NFL to the season ticket holders that support the shit product that's put out there.

The league is just saying to those that attend that those at home, according to the TV brass, are way more important than you and we couldn't give a rat's ass about how inconvenient this is to you. You don't like it?........Well, tough shit!

Between flex games and the awful idea of playing games in England, the NFL has showcased their complete indifference toward what should be their most important asset.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

It screwed me over here because of the time difference. I'm working day shifts starting tomorrow for 7 days so I'll go to sleep after the early games--Carolina-Giants being broadcast here, and wake up to see the Eagles game.

Comment

I'm at my brother's restaurant for family Christmas on Sunday then traveling back to Buffalo, so it works that I get to see the game I would have otherwise missed. I'm even Steven just like Jerry Seinfeld.

Comment

I thought you were going to the movies!

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                I'm at my brother's restaurant for family Christmas on Sunday then traveling back to Buffalo, so it works that I get to see the game I would have otherwise missed. I'm even Steven just like Jerry Seinfeld.
                Hehehehehehehehehehehe.

Merry Xmas Nick.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

The kids? How about the teachers? I have to go in at 7:30 Monday and deal with a room full of shouting sixth graders.

Comment

Thank you. Can't wait. I've been busting my ass for five weeks.

Comment

its bullshit

people make plans,,just unrealistic from an attending fans standpoint,,If I didn't sell my tix Id make the 8 pm start.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Things are starting to work out

Honestly, a day or two ago it looked like I could be majorly screwed.

But right now things appear to have worked out.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

FRIGGIN HASSLE. I LIKE THE DAY GAMES THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. THIS FLEX SCHEDULE CRAP SUCKS. NOT A FAN OF IT AT ALL. RATHER SIT IN THE SUNSHINE THEN 27 DEGREES.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                            FRIGGIN HASSLE. I LIKE THE DAY GAMES THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. THIS FLEX SCHEDULE CRAP SUCKS. NOT A FAN OF IT AT ALL. RATHER SIT IN THE SUNSHINE THEN 27 DEGREES.
                            27 degrees?? Come on that's t-shirt weather.
                            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                              in my opinion, this whole flex deal is a gigantic "FUCK YOU" from the NFL to the season ticket holders that support the shit product that's put out there.

The league is just saying to those that attend that those at home, according to the TV brass, are way more important than you and we couldn't give a rat's ass about how inconvenient this is to you. You don't like it?........Well, tough shit!

Between flex games and the awful idea of playing games in England, the NFL has showcased their complete indifference toward what should be their most important asset.

I agree with this completely. Its total crap. Ironically if you were 7 hours and 25 minutes later with your season ticket payment they'd cancel your contract and re-sell your seat license for breach of contract. The stadium experience is 10 times worse than the Vet but frankly that's more the fans fault than the teams. With the advent of stubhub and nfltix.com, etc. every season ticketholder is selling his seats to 75% of the games. I come to my section and its different people every frickin' week. I don't get people. The point of having the tickets to experience the flippin' games.

Comment

Working...
                              X