Sixers hire D'Antoni as Assistant HC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers hire D'Antoni as Assistant HC

Great offensive mind. Not a bad move, IMO.

What a clusterfuck.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Was this the guy in LA?

This guy blows

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
        This guy blows
        I wouldn't want him as a HC, but I don't think someone with a good offensive mind could hurt. Time will tell.

Comment

You really need offensive minds on the sideline in basketball

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!! WTF IS SOME DUDE IN A CHAIR ON THE SIDE GOING TO DO??? WHAT WE NEED IS PEOPLE WHO CAN SCORE AND WHO CAN STOP THE OTHER GUYS FROM SCORING!!! BIG STRATEGY IN BASKETBALL: RUN DOWN, THROW IT THROUGH THE HOLE!

Comment

Sounds like meddling and undermining Brown.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              Sounds like meddling and undermining Brown.
              I agree. I wonder how he feels about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!! WTF IS SOME DUDE IN A CHAIR ON THE SIDE GOING TO DO??? WHAT WE NEED IS PEOPLE WHO CAN SCORE AND WHO CAN STOP THE OTHER GUYS FROM SCORING!!! BIG STRATEGY IN BASKETBALL: RUN DOWN, THROW IT THROUGH THE HOLE!

Coaches make no difference? I absolutely agree about needing players, but I'm not gonna bash this move.

Comment

Didn't they just extend Brown? I would see it potentially as meddling if Hinkie was still calling shots. I think they're just bringing someone else on to help out. D'Antoni's a good guy. His system can't win you a championship though and it doesn't work at all without a really good PG. The Sixers don't even have a mediocre point guard on the roster.
                  Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-18-2015, 02:15 PM.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Maybe he can teach them how to not turn the ball over.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Can't teach smarts
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

If I were Brown I'd be pissed

Fuckin hire a babysitter?
                        Joel Gray in Brazil
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                        X