Bradford. Re-sign him??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradford. Re-sign him??

What are our options?? Bumford is going to want a non team friendly contract. Big cap hit and multiple years. I don't like the guy and don't want to see the team commit to him but Sanchez is no answer and rookies don't cut it.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Let's see what happens the next 3 games

And possible playoffs
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Sammy is # 30 in yards per pass attempt and #17 in completion %. That's a number for failure. Had some passes dropped but not enough to tell us that he's not the answer.

You can blame the first stat on Kelly's play calling. Not the second one. If your're throwing 5 yard passes all game,. You should be 1 or 2 in completions.

Comment

CoCkaroachPenis
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Stafford is a FA this year I believe, but honestly what are the options?
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
            Stafford is a FA this year I believe, but honestly what are the options?
            I don't know what the options are but its not a winning strategy to keep a MEDIOCRE QB if you're serious about taking a team to at least a chance at a parade down BROAD St.

Bradford will win some lose some. I'd rather try someone who can win more ..lose less. Just have to find him. At least go out and try. This should be the last season for Sam as an Eagle.

Comment

Working...
            X