Good college hoops today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good college hoops today

Villanova Squirrels go down to Virginia and coach rat faced piece of shit loses the the Fightin' Mormons of Utah.

Very nice.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Heavily enjoyed both losses. Utah tried to do everything they could to give it back to puke, too.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Love it. Puke is so overated.

Comment

SJU is about to go 8-2. They are presently routing an Illinois State team that played Kentucky and Maryland tough.

I am officially Hawk Horny.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          Villanova Squirrels go down to Virginia and coach rat faced piece of shit loses the the Fightin' Mormons of Utah.

Very nice.
          No such thing as good college hoops, most boring sport out there. Rather watch PBA Bowling.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
            SJU is about to go 8-2. They are presently routing an Illinois State team that played Kentucky and Maryland tough.

I am officially Hawk Horny.
            I'm a Hawks fan but I wouldn't get too horny over a W over Illinois St...

Comment

Agreed. Phil is still the coach. They will shit the bed in conference play.

Comment

Originally posted by stjoebirdsfan View Post
                Agreed. Phil is still the coach. They will shit the bed in conference play.
                Nah, this is an NCAA tournament team. They are one of the deepest, most talented, and fundamentally sound squads that Phil has ever recruited. The only thing that can derail this season is a significant injury to Miles or Bembry.

Comment

Big win over Illinois St! Final 4 baby!!!!!

Comment

Haha.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                      Nah, this is an NCAA tournament team. They are one of the deepest, most talented, and fundamentally sound squads that Phil has ever recruited. The only thing that can derail this season is a significant injury to Miles or Bembry.
                      Notice you said that he's ever recruited. Not coached or developed. Phil is an awful coach and you're a true POS

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                        Notice you said that he's ever recruited. Not coached or developed. Phil is an awful coach and you're a true POS
                        THE HAWK WILL NEVER DIE!!!

Comment

You're as bad as a cockroach. I've never seen you post here before. Now you knock off big, bad Illinois State and come out of the woodwork? Get lost, the hawk dies every year and so should your embarrassment of a coach

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                            You're as bad as a cockroach. I've never seen you post here before. Now you knock off big, bad Illinois State and come out of the woodwork? Get lost, the hawk dies every year and so should your embarrassment of a coach
                            Asshurt Temple fan alert!

Comment

hearing the same thing out of IU fans

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              Haha.
                              after knocking off a Notre Dame team that not even IG can like.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X