Fire Billy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Billy

Just to put all this in context: From 1977 through 2014, a span of 36 years, one opposing running back ran for 185 yards or more in Philly — Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith in 1993. Then Doug Martin ran for 235 in Week 11 and Johnson ran for 187 Sunday. That means more backs have rushed for 185 or more yards in Philly in the Eagles’ last three home games than in the previous 36 years. Now that is bad run defense.
    -
    One more note on the defense. The Cards racked up 493 yards Sunday. This is the second time this year they’ve given up 490 or more and the sixth time in three years under Bill Davis. The Eagles gave up 490 or more yards once under Jim Johnson. In fact, they’ve allowed at least 490 yards as much in the last three years as in the previous 40 years. The Eagles have now allowed at least 400 yards in five straight games, which ties the fifth-longest streak in NFL history.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...zona-cardinals

Chip Kelly is now 0-15 with the Eagles when scoring 21 points or less
    Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 12-21-2015, 01:39 AM.

I really thought the Wide 9 era would've been the worst run defense.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Reuben Frank ‏@RoobCSN 2h2 hours ago Philadelphia, PA
      Here is a list of every player that's rushed for 185 yards and three TDs in a game vs. the Eagles:

Jim Brown.
      David Johnson.

Comment

Working...
      X