Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will be stuck with Jerry Azzinaro as DC in 2016

Its gonna suck
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Chip nees to make some core changes to the pace of the offense

and his whole TOP Means nothing bullshit,,No one will want to play defense here for this team,,they know they will be beat in the 4th qrt of every game..

each game should start with an offense that huddles till it gets its 1st 2 first downs,,then at the end of the game,,go back to it if you have the lead,,,learn to adapt his scheme to the NFL not the other way around..
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      and his whole TOP Means nothing bullshit,,No one will want to play defense here for this team,,they know they will be beat in the 4th qrt of every game..

each game should start with an offense that huddles till it gets its 1st 2 first downs,,then at the end of the game,,go back to it if you have the lead,,,learn to adapt his scheme to the NFL not the other way around..
      Level of agreement = 100%. This is the arrogance of chip that drives me nuts. Look at the steelers. They start slow and when they get going and the timing is right, they go up tempo. They don't do it the entire game just for the sake of saying they run a fast tempo offense.. I wish chip would learn, but I think he's too stubborn for that to happen.

Comment

From FF to Chump

I really can't tell the difference between the two so far. At least FF brought in some talent but Chump is bringing in chumps. Culture trumps scheme and scheme trumps talent I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Its gonna suck

You're right. It's not gonna be a real search. But anybody but billy at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
            You're right. It's not gonna be a real search. But anybody but billy at this point.
            I figured the Davis hire was just a placeholder and someone for Azzinaro to get experience under. He was Chip's right-hand guy at Oregon.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

No real DC is gonna want to come here
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Of course not. It's a trainwreck.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  He was Chip's right-hand guy at Oregon.
                  Oregon ???? That's even more sickening

Comment

What sucks is being stuck with the Philadelphia Eagles

Comment

It could be worse

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                        I think Juan's defense might've been better, statistically speaking.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

They could set up some mean blocks off of turnovers

Comment

Working...
                          X