If I was the owner of the Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I was the owner of the Eagles

(notice I didn't say if I was Jeff Lurie)

I would demand to sit down for a f*cking long meeting with Kelly and ask him what the plan for the future of the franchise is.

Detailed sh*t.

Maybe Kelly actually does have a plan but I would want to know what it is. Maybe Kelly's plan is to take the talent level down to college level.

How much different would things have been if Lurie had been able to buy the Patriots?

The Patriots would be losers, Kelly Green would be an LA Eagles fan and we would be rooting for the Philadelphia Bell part deux or some other stupid name.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I've never hated a man like I do Chimp Kelly. If I was the owner, I'd have fired him a month ago.

Comment

Jeff and Joe would have never hired BillyB

Bill would have looked Banner straight in the eye, the one that wasn't twitching, and he would have laughed.

End of interview.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Chip might fuck around in this shitty division, make a couple more playoff appearances and land Deshaun Watson in 2017. Maybe that's the plan.

Comment

Working...
        X