If you could only keep one but HAD to keep one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could only keep one but HAD to keep one

Who would you keep for 2016: Bradford or Chip?
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Probably Bradford. It's kind of a lose-lose because you either get Chip with his 4th qb in 4 years or Bradford with a brand new system. But if you get rid of Chip you lose Chip the GM which might be the biggest selling point for me.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Agreed. He would at least be serviceable for the short term, provided the next management bolsters the line properly.

Comment

Bumford. Chip has damaged this team (and will continue to do so) on so many different levels...

Comment

Keep Bradford he is not a good fit for this offense but could be capable in a more traditional offense. Chip should go!
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
            There is no way I'm giving Bradford $75M+ guaranteed. That's a three year ball and chain. I'll suffer through one last year of Chip.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              There is no way I'm giving Bradford $75M+ guaranteed. That's a three year ball and chain. I'll suffer through one last year of Chip.
              $75m guaranteed? Where are you people getting this from?
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

BOTH will only stay if THEY wish to stay. Chip could walk to ANY college job of his choosing not to mention a few in the NFL, and Bradford is not only the bext option for the Eagles but for many other NFL teams as well, so HE will be picking his next landing spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed_Kills View Post
                  BOTH will only stay if THEY wish to stay. Chip could walk to ANY college job of his choosing not to mention a few in the NFL, and Bradford is not only the bext option for the Eagles but for many other NFL teams as well, so HE will be picking his next landing spot.
                  HahaaahahahahahhHaajhahahahahhahajahhahahahAHahhah ahaahahaaaa!

Comment

Chip hands down

Comment

I'm keeping Badford

Chump will fuck up a wet dream no matter who is on the roster

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                        Chump will fuck up a wet dream no matter who is on the roster
                        Ok but this is his team, if he leaves now a new coach has to try and make something of this mess, give him 1 more year to try and fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          They could franchise him for one year and $25 mil (I think). I would prefer Chip the Coach and a new GM for next year, if that's an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                            $75m guaranteed? Where are you people getting this from?
                            Just a guess. But he'll be looking for at least 50M guaranteed. That's a little more than Tannehill got. Still way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                              They could franchise him for one year and $25 mil (I think). I would prefer Chip the Coach and a new GM for next year, if that's an option.
                              There is no reason to pay Bradford 25M next year. There will be no Super Bowl. He's not the missing piece. You can replace him for a fraction of that and use the money elsewhere.

Fortunately this is totally hypothetical and both Bradford and Kelly could go.

Comment

Working...
                              X