4th & 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th & 1

So Chip says they brought out the same defense after the TO. Maybe he should go up to the box, because he's apparently Mr. Magoo on the sideline.

"We were motioning to a different play," Kelly explained. "So what they saw us in the original formation, we were motioning, so I don't think they got a beat in terms of what we were doing. We knew they were going to be inside and we were trying to get the ball to the perimeter on the DBs."
    Hey, dipshit, that's not the same alignment. Okafor is now over the TE and there's a DB sitting back to attack any outside run.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Kempski had a great article on this play. We tried to mimic a play the Bengals had success with vs ARZ. They noticed it, changed up, Chip didn't.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-co...nst-cardinals/

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
      Kempski had a great article on this play. We tried to mimic a play the Bengals had success with vs ARZ. They noticed it, changed up, Chip didn't.

Roach Murray coulda scurried under the refrigerator for a yard there.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post

Very depressing article.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

bwahahahaha!

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Roach Murray coulda scurried under the refrigerator for a yard there.

only on Igglephans
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Murray

rhymes with scurry!!!
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If you cannot convert a 4th and a HALF yard.......

You've got more problems than scheme and what defensive alignment the other team is in.

Comment

DeRoacho Scurry

Comment

That is beyond depressing. Either he's incompetent or a dangerous kind of stubborn. And if he's really all about matchups, then why wasn't Roach Murray in for that play? It's the one damn thing the guy has been good at all season.

I don't think Kelly can manage men. Maybe it's different with college kids, but whatever he's doing here isn't working.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

So Chip says they brought out the same defense after the TO. Maybe he should go up to the box, because he's apparently Mr. Magoo on the sideline.

Hey, dipshit, that's not the same alignment. Okafor is now over the TE and there's a DB sitting back to attack any outside run.
                    Maybe over the offseason he can innovate up a way for a QB to check out of a play when he looks at the defense and doesn't like what he sees.

Comment

Working...
                    X