Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Desean Jackson going to end the Eagles season for the second straight year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Desean Jackson going to end the Eagles season for the second straight year?

I can picture it happening.

If I owned the team this might be a fireable offense.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

But I doubt it. Eagles win.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Truth be told, this is another bad match up because of the talent at receiver for Washington. DJax, Garcon and Reed are all nightmare match ups for the Eagles. Individually each is superior to who will be trying to cover them, collectively it's just a bad, bad match up all the way around. And then you factor in their 2-headed rush attack which must be honored and this looks like a mini Arizona to me on that side of the ball.

Comment

"Truth be told"? What a gay expression
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bwah!

Comment

Wow you are right that is the gayest saying ever, and something you will never here at a gayte!
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Thanks, now I don't feel so bad for misspelling "of" in my Festivus thread.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                "Truth be told"? What a gay expression
                Sounds like a Kelly Green-ism. Almost as bad as "At the end of the day...".

Comment

AT THE END OF THE DAY, TRUTH BE TOLD, NO ONE ON THIS TEAM CAN COVER HIM. YOU CAN HANG YOUR HAT ON THAT, THEN PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed_Kills View Post
                    Truth be told, this is another bad match up because of the talent at receiver for Washington. DJax, Garcon and Reed are all nightmare match ups for the Eagles. Individually each is superior to who will be trying to cover them, collectively it's just a bad, bad match up all the way around. And then you factor in their 2-headed rush attack which must be honored and this looks like a mini Arizona to me on that side of the ball.
                    Kirk Cousins still has to make the throws and he's lousy on the road.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It is what it is.

Comment

CHIP IS A FISH OUT OF WATER IN THE N.F.L. HOPE HE HAS AN ACE UP HIS SLEEVE FOR SATURDAY NIGHT.

AS FAR AS JEFFY AND THE ROACH, A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED.

WHAT WE NEED IS A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH FOR A WIDE OUT.

IT NEEDS TO BE ALL HANDS ON DECK NEXT TWO WEEKS.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Not for nothin.... makes my brain hurt.

Comment

Bwaaaa

Comment

Yeah speaking of KGisms, did anyone hear Michaels say sunday night

"A king's ransom"? I LOLed

Comment

Working...
                              X